Community 2000 Goals
Overall Scholarship and Educational Project and Award Goals of the Foundation:
• Continue the steady growth of all six endowments.
• As soon as possible, grow the Community 2000 Scholarship Endowment to at least $1.4 million dollars such that it
will support thirty-five annual $2,000 scholarships via a 5% return from endowment investment accounts.
• Grow each of the ten scholarship segments to the point that each supports two-four scholarships annually.
• Continue to grow the $25,000 of annual support for Innovative and Strategic Educational Project grants.
• Grow the two Awards endowments, and explore additional options to motivate Chariho students to “work hard,
have fun and be nice”.
COMMUNITY 2000 EDUCATION FOUNDATION - PO BOX 1161 - CHARLESTOWN, RI 02813