Our vision is to function as a multi-community organization serving the Chariho Regional School District with multiple million-dollar education endowments.
Overall Scholarship, Educational Project, and Award Goals of the Foundation
• Continue the steady growth of all six endowments.
• As soon as possible, grow the Community 2000 Need Based Scholarship Endowment to at least $1.4 million dollars such that it will support thirty-five annual $2,000 scholarships via a 5% return from endowment investment accounts.
• Grow each of the Restricted Scholarship Segment Endowments to the point that each supports two-four scholarships annually.
• Continue to grow the $25,000 of annual support for Innovative and Strategic Educational Project grants.
• In the Strategic Project area continue the dual focus on teacher professional development aimed at producing “Champion Teachers” as well as efforts aimed at improving the education basics, i.e., reading, writing, math, science, and computer literacy.
• Grow the 2 Awards endowments, and explore additional options to motivate Chariho students to “work hard, have fun + be nice”.